[okfn-help] [okfn-discuss] Open Library project and versioning structured data

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Aug 6 08:56:21 BST 2007

Good point Mike -- and thanks for picking up on this kind of detail
(which too easily gets missed). As you surmised the intent was for code
to be under the MIT and the content under by-sa. We'll update the page
to make that clearer. By the way we probably intend to license the data
as well under a modded by-sa (perhaps along the lines suggested in
http://www.okfn.org/wiki/OpenDataLicensing).

~rufus