[okfn-help] Re: Server disconnect due to spam abuse of petition.publicgeodata.org

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Wed Mar 7 10:53:54 GMT 2007

Rufus, thanks for this. Apologies for inadequate housekeeping. Well,
the petition had to die anyway.

Anyone know a decent stable audited alternative to the pile of junk
that is phpPetition? (for resuscitating the Open GeoData Manifesto...)

I am finding my screenache is getting A Lot Better and am cautiously
starting to pick up on my online backlog. OMG i am itching to code.

speak tomorrow,

zx