[okfn-help] Re: Open slots

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Mar 15 17:32:25 GMT 2007

Dear Steve,

There should be a projector in Room 2 or suitable alternative display
facilities -- Room 2 is quite a bit smaller than the main room so it
will not be as a big an issue in any case (max capacity around 30
people). As you say I am sure we can sort out the technology
satisfactorily on the day.

Regards,

Rufus