[okfn-help] CKAN: Purge revision support

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Oct 22 11:37:09 BST 2007

Last week I put in the code to support purging of revisions in CKAN:

http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/trac/changeset/193

This was particularly needed to help with spam. In addition to the basic
purging basic authorization support was obviously also needed to
restrict usage of the facility (we don't want all revisions to be
magically purged). In addition it has been integrated into the web
interface via the recent changes page.

I'm just in the process of doing a little more testing to ensure that it
is reasonably secure (we don't want stuff getting accidentally purged)
and then I'm going to deploy - likely some time time later this week.

Next item on the CKAN work programme is probably to support grabbing
each set of package info in some convenient format such as JSON.

~rufus