[okfn-help] Open Milton

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Aug 11 17:14:27 BST 2008

Dear Iain,

This is great. I was also doing some stuff on Open Shakespeare over the
weekend. In doing this and looking at your stuff I was really thinking
that (as discussed before) it really does not make sense to duplicate
much of the core code for the Shakespeare and Milton cases when they are
the exactly the same.

In fact I reckon with a couple of hours of effort (or even less) we can
get the Milton and Shakespeare texts both running through the same site
and codebase (or almost the same -- perhaps we would have slightly
different set of templates).

Do you think it is worth pursuing this approach? I'd be happy to get
together on irc at some point with you to take a look at how this merge
would go ...

~rufus