[okfn-help] Xapian, Shakeseare and Milton

Iain Emsley print.crimes at yatterings.com
Sat Jun 7 13:22:56 BST 2008

Dear Rufus and all,

Apologies for the delay in replying, just got back from an team building 
away day.

I've just updated the svn repository with the very basic Xapian indexing 
script. This does need adaptation to read the cache but I really need to 
download the new version of Shakespeare first and update Milton so that 
both projects are built in the same way. I have also added in a search 
function but again it still needs some work to adapt it to being the 
back end of a form. I've also changed the bin/milton-conf to add an 
index_text command to run the indexing from the command line.

I do have some ideas to put to you for discussion but I'll do that once 
I've managed to sort out all my notes.

All best,


More information about the okfn-help mailing list