[okfn-help] Porting Shakespeare and Milton to Literature

Iain Emsley print.crimes at yatterings.com
Tue Oct 28 12:45:06 GMT 2008

Hi Rufus and all,

Just beginning to port the core Shakespeare/Milton code into a
literature project package to clean it up and make it non-author
specific but I've just got a quick query before delving too deeply
into it.

I'm going through cli.py to remove old commands such as runserver
since we're using paster serve. Now that we are providing packages of
Gutenberg texts, can I safely remove the do_gutenberg and do_moby
commands since they get texts from Gutenbery (and moby is Shakespeare
(and I think the Bible) specific)? I'm assuming that these are
considered redundant but just wanted to double check.

Ta,

Iain

--

Iain Emsley