[okfn-help] [opentranslation] Platform for Japanese-English translation

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Apr 24 13:46:22 BST 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Francis Tyers <ftyers at prompsit.com> wrote:
> I think the problem was in adding words with diacritics into the tags,
> e.g. I wanted to add 'français', but it would not let me. Can this be
> changed ? Are you planning to localise the CKAN ?

Ah.. I think that special characters are currently not supported in
CKAN packages names.. but I believe they are in package title. We
would love to localise CKAN at some point, but at the moment its a
question of capacity! (I guess eventually we'd hope this could be
undertaken by different communities, as with software archive
networks?)

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator