[okfn-help] CKAN + register of open gov data in Canada?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Dec 17 23:47:53 GMT 2009

Hi David,

Welcome to our okfn-help list! :-)

Just a quick note to get discussion started about using CKAN for a
registry of open government data in Canada.

Have you had a chance to put together a basic spec document for what
you're after yet?

One of the things I remembered you were interested in was some way of
score-keeping between different ministries using various
'ministry-[ministryname]' tags. A list of these kinds of desirable
features would be really interesting to see!

Also shall we get stuck into preparing the datasets you've got for bulk import?

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation