[okfn-help] Revamping opendefinition.org

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sun Dec 20 14:27:52 GMT 2009

Hi All,

Today I added all content to the staging site using Rufus' script. Works really nice & quick.

Almost all formatting looks ok, right out of the box. Just some minor corrections have to be made. For example the tables didn't work out well. http://staging.opendefinition.org/licenses/

I will do these corrections tomorrow as well as spend some thoughts on the overall site structure and information architecture.

Kind regards
Daniel