[okfn-help] CKAN + register of open gov data in Canada?

David Eaves david at eaves.ca
Fri Dec 25 01:29:18 GMT 2009

Hi Jonathan,

Huge apologies for taking longer than I would have liked to get this
banged out.

I've created a fairly detailed spec document here
<http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ARp4XHAbw5YsZGRoanh4ZnNfNjJmNmJkaDVjYg&hl=en>:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ARp4XHAbw5YsZGRoanh4ZnNfNjJmNmJkaDVjYg&hl=en

If there is another place this group edits/reviews documents I'm happy
to move it over to that platform...

This is way more than you were interested in, but once I started I
thought it would be wise to just get it all down on paper. I actually
think this includes some interesting/helpful tweaks for CKAN.

Tomorrow (right now for you actually is Christmas, but may be we can
chat between Christmas and new year at some point? Would love your (or
anyone on the lists' reaction to this).

Hope this is helpful - certainly is nice to have my own thoughts on this
down somewhere.

Look forward to checking in either way.

Best,
Dave