[okfn-help] Combining OKCon and [ox4]

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sun Feb 15 18:08:26 GMT 2009

Hi Stefan,

Sorry - this has been on my todo list for a while. There have been a
few complications about the room at LSE, and it looks like the venue
may switch to UCL. (There was a miscommunication between the events
department and the person who booked the room for us.)

In the first instance there is open space in the afternoon for
sessions, presentations and discussions:

  http://okfn.org/okcon/cfp

Perhaps we could speak on the phone on Tuesday afternoon? (I suggest
we move this thread to okfn-help, in carbon copy.)

Best wishes,

Jonathan