[okfn-help] KForge community development

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Mon Jul 13 13:41:53 BST 2009

Rufus Pollock wrote:
> 2009/7/7 John Bywater <john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net>:
>> Hi Rufus,
>>
>> Following discussions on Sat, I've changed things around a bit.
>>
>> http://appropriatesoftware.net/foundation/KForgeClub.html
>> http://appropriatesoftware.net/foundation/KForgeProspectus.html
>>
>> How does this look to you now? Ready to go?
>
> Looks good and I think this is ready to go.

Thanks Rufus! Excellent to hear. The Call For Participation has been
scheduled for Monday 3 August. Club schedule is being published here:

http://appropriatesoftware.net/foundation/ClubSchedule.html

Will pre-announce the Call for Participation later today. That gives 3
weeks for people to comment on the plans, and for any adjustments to be
made.

Bye for now,

John.