[okfn-help] KForge community development

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Thu Jun 11 12:26:41 BST 2009

Rufus Pollock wrote:
>> Here are some draft proposals of the club:
>
> These all look excellent and cost/benefits seem realistic. Do we want
> to add an item about specifically reaching out to existing KForge
> userbase/making KForge better know to potential users?

Thanks. I think that's included in proposal #4. Perhaps 'sponsors' could
be explained to include existing KForge userbase.

> Also do we want to record such proposals formally, e.g. on the main
> okfn tasks trac?

Yes, I reckon they can be recorded there. But please note that there are
several entities and associations that I'm trying to boil down into a
domain model. Not least: "a prospectus has a collection of proposals". :-)

Best wishes,

John.