[okfn-help] data.gov.uk / data4nr.net

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Nov 27 21:37:33 GMT 2009

Dear Graham,

Just to follow up this thread - I don't think we handle the listing of
data from data4nr, but perhaps others on this list will be able to
advise you about how best to publish to federate material into CKAN.
E.g. you may be able to update via CKAN API.

Re: CSV/XML - I think publishing in several formats is good, as long
as they are machine readable! ;-)

Out of interested did you work on the OCSI DataViz project?

Best wishes,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Gray