[okfn-help] Hello

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Nov 30 11:13:12 GMT 2009

2009/11/27 Lisa Evans <lisa at objectgroup.org>:
> Hi Rufus,

Sorry for delay in responding but I have been (and remain) rather
under the weather -- though I hope to be recovered by our meeting
tomorrow!

> I have been enjoying working on those COFOG definitions. They are at:
>
> http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aon3JiuouxLUdFI1a0g2UDJkUnZDMGhsMEllX2FkdGc
>
> in the glossary. I have laid them out so I hope they will fit with the other
> flattened PESA tables you have.

What you've done looks great. To make thing easier to read I've moved
the COFOG breakdown into a separate sheet. Let me know what you think.

Our top priority now I think is to work on getting
wheredoesmymoneygo.org ship-shape for the prototype launch. Probably
first thing is to take a walk around the site noting down things that
need doing and then we can prioritize and work through. I've created a
ticket we can use for this purpose here:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/okfn/tasks/ticket/149>

> Also I found this interesting paper by Andrew Dilnot who was a radio
> presenter I used to listen to alot.
>
> http://www.ifs.org.uk/bns/bn25.pdfhttp://www.ifs.org.uk/bns/bn25.pdf
>
> please forward it to the mailing list if you like. I was going to do just
> that, then I realised there seems to be more than one type of okfn list, so
> I guess we can talk about which one is best when I see you.

Best place is probably okfn-help (okfn-help at lists.okfn.org). I've cc'd
this email there as a demo :)