[okfn-help] More annotations! More!

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Sep 14 14:47:36 BST 2009

Hi All,

I've now integrated Nick's js code with our existing annotater
(http://knowledgeforge.net/okfn/annotater) backend and we have a
working demo here:

<http://m.okfn.org/okftext/css/okftext/text_basic.css>

There's still quite a bit to do (for example, we aren't displaying
text of annotations when we load them and Nick's engaged in heavy
refactoring of the backend) but much of the heavy lifting on both the
js and python side has now been done.

Rufus

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn
Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age - http://www.okfn.org/