[okfn-help] Open Shakespeare online meetup tomorrow (Sat 26th) @ 4pm BST (3pm GMT)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Sep 26 16:40:10 BST 2009

2009/9/26 adam green <adamisg at hotmail.com>:
> Hi Rufus,
>
> Sorry I can't make the online meet up today but I am attaching a couple of
> the covers which I have (pretty much) completed - for King Lear and for The
> Tempest (two versions of this). Let me know if they are the kind of thing
> that you were looking for... also is there any plays which you wanted covers

Thanks Adam, these are great. I especially like the ones for the Tempest.

Can I put these up on our wiki here (or you can do this if you wish):
<http://wiki.okfn.org/ShakespeareBookDesign> -- this will make it
easier to show them to others :)

> for in particular? I am currently working on a Macbeth and a Hamlet. Sorry
> its taken so long to give you something to look at! Let me know what you
> think.

I was going to suggest Hamlet, and Macbeth would also be good. It
might be nice to some comedies next, perhaps Twelfth Night or As You
Like It.

One last thing regarding the covers: it would be useful would be have
versions both with and without title/author text -- is this possible?
(The reason being that we may want to use the image as background in
latex with latex text over the top).

Anyway I think these are great and I'll get to work incorporating them
into our pdfs ...