[okfn-help] eu3 load issues

William Waites william.waites at okfn.org
Sat Aug 21 15:35:49 BST 2010

 On 10-08-21 15:16, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> On 21 August 2010 14:56, Jo Walsh <jo at frot.org> wrote:
>> I'm never sure whether sending sysadmin niggles to the help list is the
>> right thing to do - should these things go in the tracker or should i do
>> both - didn't realise there was a sysadmin alias.
> For this kind of stuff I think you are right that ticketing on the
> tasks tracker in the sysadmin component would be much better.

Quite so. What about using this::

    http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/45

We could forward sysadmin@ to that and everyone currently
on the sysadmin alias (and anyone else interested) can sign
up to be notified of new/modified tickets...

Cheers,
-w

--
William Waites           <william.waites at okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation

RDF Indexing, Clustering and Inferencing in Python
		http://ordf.org/