[okfn-help] Intros: Jonathan and Glen

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Feb 4 16:05:27 GMT 2010

Thanks for the introduction Nat!

Glen: it would be great to talk about how we can make sure NZ
catalogue and CKAN are interoperable. I'm carbon copying this to Rufus
Pollock and David Read (who both worked on CKAN and its implementation
in data.gov.uk) as well as our okfn-help list.

FYI, the mercurial repo is at:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/hg/>

And trac install is here:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/trac/>