[okfn-help] Error detected for http://blog.okfn.org/

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Feb 5 11:24:06 GMT 2010

It appears that some subset of our WP installations on Dreamhost have
gone down early this morning.

I think this relates to:
<http://www.dreamhoststatus.com/2010/02/04/server-migrations-round-3/>

It appears dreamhost can re-assign IP addresses for hosts *at will*
with the result that if you run DNS external to DH you have guaranteed
irregular breakages. This seems unacceptable and we should look into
moving WP installs from them in the near future.

Regards,

Rufus