[okfn-help] still problems with de.ckan.net translation

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sat Feb 20 19:21:45 GMT 2010

Hi Rufus, hi Benoit,

Thanks for the quick response. I know its hard with me so I really patience and time. Before my last translation - this morning - I *did* pull and update from repository. So I should have the latest suff right?

Now I *did* pull and update again and again translated what was missing, but still: I still have the english words right on the homepage:

"CKAN is a registry of open data and content packages. CKAN makes it easy to find, share and reuse open content and data, especially in ways that are machine automatable."

Even when this part of course  *is* translated in de/ckan.po.

Now I committed ckan/i18n/de/LC_MESSAGES/ckan.po
Please have a look and point me the reason why. Thanks

Best
Daniel

Besides that:
@Rufus