[okfn-help] loss of ops on #okfn channel!

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jul 26 10:25:21 BST 2010

On 21 July 2010 22:56, Michael Chelen <michael.chelen at gmail.com> wrote:
> The channel is still registered by rgrp according to:
> /msg chanserv info #okfn
> Maybe he could add some AOps so that settings such as channel topic
> can be changed if needed?

I'm "channel master" (I went and requested this plus registration of
the channel 1.5y ago). However my ignorance of irc/chanserv setup
meant I did not realize until now that I can give myself (and others)
op privileges (traditional /mode +o ... did not work -- it seems i
need to msg the chanserv on irc.oftc.net).

Anyway I have now granted ops privileges to: rgrp, MikeChelen,
metazool and mk270.

Rufus

> - Mike Chelen

Open Knowledge Foundation