[okfn-help] ordf.org registered

William Waites william.waites at okfn.org
Thu Jun 17 18:26:20 BST 2010

Cool thanks! I've just put up a simple html page
for now. In the future I actually think it would
be nice to have a variant of the pylons stuff for
serving up ontologies and vocabularies...

Cheers,
-w

--
William Waites           <william.waites at okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation