[okfn-help] Call for OKF Newsletter items/info

Sara Wingate Gray sara.gray at okfn.org
Sun Jun 20 02:42:38 BST 2010

Hello,
Can I ask for any news/information and OKF relevant updates to be sent my way for inclusion in the upcoming OKF newsletter?

This might be an item relevant to 'in brief' news, ie. a couple of sentences synopsis is fine; or it may be more comprehensive information about OKF recent activities (eg. the Bibliographica project) or recent open data activities and initiatives you've been involved in – in which case send me full details or URLS so I can re-write/edit/summarise as appropriate.

The more information the better: so send me what you've got in the first instance (no matter how small/insignificant an activity/outcome it may seem to be) so it can be whittled down from there. As usual, newly-discovered and useful URL/links to showcase are also appreciated.

Please send to me by: the week beginning Monday 28th June in order to ensure inclusion.

Thanks!

Sara Wingate Gray
sara.gray at okfn.org

The Open Knowledge Foundation