[okfn-help] Disproportionately high incidence of 404/500 errors on blog.okfn.org when editing?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Jun 21 14:47:23 BST 2010

I've been meaning to ask about this for a long time -- but never seem
to get around to it. Very often on the OKF blog I get:

  * a 404 when I go to the admin interface at blog.okfn.org/wp-admin
  * a 500 error when saving or publishing posts
  * a 404 error when navigating to saved drafts

All of these usually resolve after a few tries -- but I've definitely
lost a few drafts/edits this way, even despite regularly saving text
on a text editor. I've never experienced similar problems with other
WordPress installations.

Any ideas? Perhaps this could be something to do with URL structure?
Could it help to upgrade to 3.0?

All the best,

Jonathan

--