[okfn-help] Move of pad.okfn.org to okfnpad.org

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jun 29 20:50:03 BST 2010

Hi Friedrich,

Just noticed that pad.okfn.org has moved okfnpad.org. This is more
than cool with me but just wondered if any info on this change :)

Also we try to make sure relevant domain names are in our standard
okfn account as it avoids problems later (e.g. in 2 years) when you
suddenly find a domain is expiring and you can't find the person who
controls it :)

We can make sure you have access to our standard registrar
(domains.accuwebhosting.org) if that would be useful going forward ...

Open Knowledge Foundation