[okfn-help] Move of pad.okfn.org to okfnpad.org

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Tue Jun 29 21:19:14 BST 2010

Hey Rufus,

you're right - our communication on this was pretty sensational,
especially considering the use of "okfn" in the domain name. As far as
I know, the domain is now held by ODN/OKFN-DE's registrar (so there is
some institutional reliability there) and moving it at this moment
would be financially disadvantageous - so I propose Daniel and you can
fix this in a year, when the current payment period is up?

I currently hold 'ckan.de' which I registered for testing puroposes a
while back. This now points to de.ckan.net and if you would like to
hold it, I'd be glad to transfer. Otherwise, I've set it to auto-renew
as a minor contribution to that project ;-)

Cheers, Friedrich