[okfn-help] Move of pad.okfn.org to okfnpad.org

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Tue Jun 29 21:38:08 BST 2010

> BTW, why the move? Looking at it I assumed it was so you could have
> subdomains with the team feature (is this part of the pro edition?).
> If so, this looks like a pretty neat improvement so thanks for doing
> this -- your efforts are as ever pretty awesome :)

You guessed right, see http://okfnpad.org. Having pad listings (and
search) is quite useful and perhaps we could get each project to use
their own "namespace" (so they maintain a full list of the pads they
created). This could be ckan.okfnpad.org, bib.okfnpad.org, etc. At the
moment, anyone is free to create a pad NS there.

Cheers, Friedrich