[okfn-help] OpenID and API Keys for Bibliographica

William Waites william.waites at okfn.org
Sun May 9 14:29:46 BST 2010

Ticket open here:

http://knowledgeforge.net/pdw/trac/ticket/76

would welcome feedback on how to handle this.

Should we have a system of owners and permissions on RDF graphs that
exist in the store?
e.g. Some graphs only modifiable by some users

Should we put user data (preferences, API keys) in the same store? e.g.
Some graphs only readable by some users

Should we use a different database (flat files, btree, redis) to store
user information?

--
William Waites           <william.waites at okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation