[okfn-help] OpenEconomics: econ repository write permission request

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed May 19 11:07:22 BST 2010

cc'ing public okfn-help list as it is useful to keep people in the loop ..

On 18 May 2010 22:54, Alex Hagon <alex at ...> wrote:
> To: info at okfn.org
> Hello
>
> I was interested in helping to add to datasets at OpenEconomics.net.
>
> As part of this, may I request write permissions please to the econ
> subversion repository at: http://knowledgeforge.net/econ/svn/trunk?
>
> (This is as per the instructions at:
> http://knowledgeforge.net/econ/trac/wiki#UploadingDatasetstotheDataStore)

Actually we've now moved to mercurial (but that doc has not been updated!):

<https://knowledgeforge.net/econ/hg>

So grab that instead and then starting adding stuff in
econdata/{your-dataset-name} Any problems let me know :)

Rufus

PS: instructions about mercurial here: http://mercurial.selenic.com/

--
Open Knowledge Foundation