[okfn-help] Create a new project in knowledgeforge.net

Mariana Bernagozzi mariana.bernagozzi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:22:37 GMT 2010

Hi John!

We wanted to host the source code of the version of Ginga.ar developed by
LIFIA (UNLP-Argentina). Ginga is the middleware used to provide an execution
infrastructure for interactive TV in the ISDB-T standard. This standard has
been adopted by many countries in South America.

We have decided to host the project in ourproject.net:
http://ourproject.org/projects/ginga/

Thanks,
Mariana

The project consists of the source