[okfn-help] Mailing list management

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Nov 26 17:52:45 GMT 2010

This is fantastic Adam! I'm cc'ing okfn-help so others can see your suggestions.

Re: (1) below, one thing that I think could be worth doing is trying
to ensure OKF list members are on the main OKF announce list. Is there
any obvious automated way of doing this? Any chance you might be able
to help? ;-)

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator