[okfn-help] m.okfn.org moved

William Waites william.waites at okfn.org
Fri Oct 22 09:55:00 BST 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 09:42:01AM +0100, John Bywater wrote:
> William Waites wrote:
> >No idea what's happened to eu0.
> >
> >So the css and javascript works, I've cloned m.okfn.org on eu8
> >and just changed the dns to work via the cache on eu6... Should
> >propagate shortly and e.g. ckan will work again...
> >

> Good work! Although, for some reason this now returns 404?
> http://m.okfn.org/gfx/ckan/ckan_logo_box.png

Aha... There's some sort of complicated arrangement where
the logos are generated by a python script that runs inkskape.
Not even going to bother figuring out how that works -- in
the brief window that eu0 has been back (before apache going
nuts) I managed to copy the pngs... If it won't make Rufus
too angry, I'll just check them into the mercurial repo...

Should be fixed now though.

Cheers,
-w