[okfn-help] Menu on opendefinition.org has disappeared?

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue Apr 12 09:35:05 BST 2011

Hi

oh thanks for the notice. I think this was because the plugin "flexipages" was for some reason de-activated. Its re-activated now but I am afraid I am not sure what pages the left side menu was actually saying before.

Hav a look and let me know.

However its *really* time to migrate into wp multinstall and find a new theme.

Daniel