[okfn-help] CKAN user requirements half-day?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Jan 18 11:31:43 UTC 2010

Great to hear that there is interest in having a virtual session to
discuss CKAN UI stuff, CKAN/Opengov.x interoperability and suchlike!
(I guess the title will be something like 'Open government data
registry requirements'?)

Antti: can we action you with fixing a date/time that suits the main
people interested in participating with this? E.g. with a doodle poll,
say in February? (Not sure if weekday or weekend is better, AM or PM,
etc.)

Also it would be great if people could add relevant ideas/discussion points to:

  http://wiki.okfn.org/ckan/ideas

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Gray