[okfn-help] Watching #opendata on Twitter?

Daniel Mietchen daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 6 09:37:33 UTC 2011

I am not a big fan of the unstructured discussions on Twitter, so I have set up
http://friendfeed.com/opendata , where threaded discussion is possible.
Suggestions on how to make the feeds more useful are welcome.
It also doubles as an archive for #opendata .

Note that http://friendfeed.com/open-data (i.e. with the dash) is,
ironically, a non-open feed by someone I do not know.

I have also set up
http://friendfeed.com/data-publishing but it's a bit noisy still.

Daniel