[okfn-help] How should the OKF talk?

William Waites ww at styx.org
Sun Jul 10 08:54:50 UTC 2011

* [2011-07-08 00:24:35 +0200] elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org> écrit:

] Maybe you could also try to get some info from W3C people who have set up this one:
] http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

Participating in W3C working group meetings, I've grown quite fond of
Zakim. It's also integrated with IRC for meetings, taking attendance,
and with the help of some other bots like RRSAgent minutes get taken,
actions recorded, etc.. It's really very nice.

But, as I understand it, it is based around a customised compunetix
conference bridge which does not appear to be free software.

It would be possible and interesting to integrate an Asterisk /
Freeswitch system with IRC bots in the same way but sadly, IRC seems
to be too high a barrier...

-w
--
William Waites                <mailto:ww at styx.org>