[okfn-help] Locking pages on wiki.okfn.org

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jul 13 12:24:46 UTC 2011

I keep deleting spam on: http://wiki.okfn.org/OGDCamp

For now this is a critical, high value page. I am sending the link to
lots of important people (e.g. from UN, White House, national
governments, etc) so I'd prefer it not to be spammed.

Is there any way I can lock the page for now to prevent anyone other
than myself from editing it?

Given the tradeoff between:

  (i) let anyone edit and firefight spam with extra hours per week
that I don't currently have
  (ii) have this locked down, and people can contact me asking
permission to edit, or to ask me to edit things

I'd much, much prefer (ii).

J.

--
Jonathan Gray