[okfn-help] Sysadmin sessions on IRC

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Jul 18 14:48:54 UTC 2011

Hi Nils, all,

I'm writing to suggest that the weekly Tuesday meeting on IRC become a
'Community & Infrastructure meeting'.

OKFN-help I think becomes a bit of a silo for good ideas and we need a
time set-aside each week to:

* Allow community members to get in touch with suggestions, to say
that things are broken and be given access to the things they need to
be able to do stuff.
* Have OKF tech-minded people (of which I will hopefully soon be one)
online in one place to put ideas into action (e.g. regarding
WordPress, how mailman looks, the dashboard etc.)

@Nils, would you be able to be available at that time regularly every
week? We can change to a time to suit you if not.

What do others think?

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers