[okfn-help] asking gandi.net for support for OKFN?

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Wed Jul 20 14:01:19 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Matthew Brett's message of 2011-07-20 13:57:25 +0200:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:20 PM, elf Pavlik
> <perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org> wrote:
> > Excerpts from Rufus Pollock's message of 2011-07-19 00:21:54 +0200:
> >> Hi Elf,
> >>
> >> That's a great idea. Would you be up for asking them?
> > at this moment i've just requested regular trial with 2GB RAM located in Paris datacenter to test BigBlueButton for online conferencing, it runs now at: http://92.243.23.13/ and we can play with it until 30th
> >
> > if we like how it performes i guess better if someone with @okfn.org email will create an account and negotiate with people from gandi.net unpaid support =)
>
> Do you have a plan for testing performance and usability?
Just trying it out by doing group chats and seeing if we would like to keep using it or not... The web interface we could work on customizing at some point, at this moment moslty we should find out if audio quality works well enough! Please feel free to use it with your friends, and let us know if you audio conferencing worked well for you!