[okfn-help] "Open Data Open Society" report and "Open Data Manual"?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jun 8 11:50:40 UTC 2011

Dear Marco, Dear Professor Bottazzi,

Excellent - thank you very much! We'll have a look to see what we can
integrate. How should we credit you? With a URL and mentioning both of
you by name? Is there anyone else we should explicitly mention?

Lucy: can you create a ticket to integrate material from "Open Data
Open Society" report into the "Open Data Manual" at some point? Many
thanks!

All the best,

Jonathan