[okfn-help] OKF T-Shirt Competition: Vote for your favourite

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Jun 13 21:02:08 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Quick question - I have a created a poll using polldaddy (a wordpress
plugin) for people to vote for their favourite T-shirt design. It is
in the drafts of the main blog. Do people think it should go on the
main blog or on notebook, from where I can send a link across to
okfn-discuss.

Please also feel free to check the poll that I haven't let any glaring
double-entendres slip through my net and all of the entries are
suitable!

I have set the poll to close at 9am on Thursday so that we can have a
quick turnaround time, possibly get some printed for OKCon - what do
people think? Too soon?

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers