[okfn-help] Buddypress Q: possible to have a single feed for all blogs?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jun 16 10:13:46 UTC 2011

Why don't you use the Planet which we already set up to aggregate as
much as we can:

<http://planet.okfn.org/>
<http://planet.okfn.org/feed>

BTW: please could you ping an outline of what you are doing (maybe
just ticket refs) re the OKFN dashboard :-) (I assume this question
relates to this no?)

Rufus

On 16 June 2011 09:15, Tim McNamara <paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz> wrote:
> Sorry for asking what seems like a simple question. Does anyone know if
> there is a feed generated by Buddypress with activity from all the posts in
> each of the OKF's blogs? I've read a forum discussion[0] that indicates as
> such, but it doesn't have any instructions.
>

> Tim McNamara
> Professional \\  paperlessprojects.com
> Personal \\  @timClicks  |  timmcnamara.co.nz
> [0]