[okfn-help] OKFN Team

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed May 18 19:07:19 UTC 2011

A few things:

  * We should link between the two pages somewhere prominently
  * For what its worth, I think we want to include the whole core team
on 'Team' including coders and contractors on all projects - and
possibly the most active working group coordinators too!
  * Rufus should have something next to his name. 'Co-Founder'? 'Captain'? ;-)

J.