[okfn-help] OKFN Team

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu May 19 17:54:41 UTC 2011

Thanks J,

They are now more inter-referential and Rufus has a job title ))

Re: adding more people, I completely agree but people are taking their
time in getting bios to me. I have linked to a couple off notebook
already to the wiki, but will wait until I have more people before
adding them to the list:

@ All - could you please make sure that people from the projects you
work on are listed on http://wiki.okfn.org/People so I know who to
chase!