[okfn-help] Starting an OKF Contact Directory?

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu Nov 3 11:57:32 UTC 2011

Fantastic.

OK, I can get this added: I've started an etherpad for it here based
on the most frequent calls that come in to info@ , could people add
what they think needs to go on there and I will get this added:

http://coord.okfnpad.org/contact

I don't think we should add all of the projects, that would get a bit
overwhelming, but just the ones people contact us most often about...

One notable point is that I think we should really have a list of
regional mailing lists in order to make this list logical and
comprehensive, and a list of working group mailing lists.

It was decided a while back that we shouldn't redo the front page of
mailman as this would be costly in terms of time. However, one
suggestion that was made was creating a page on a wiki that could
route people to the correct pages along the lines of:

http://notebook.okfn.org/2011/08/01/design-for-mailman/

This would require an additional step in the process every time a new
mailing list was created, but I think is probably worth it.

Thoughts?

Lucy