[okfn-help] Research at the OKF?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Nov 9 00:34:12 UTC 2011

Several people have asked me recently about the OKF's research
activities, which has led me to notice that we don't have a good
overview of our research anywhere.

I suggest that we should try and update the /reseach page on the OKF
wiki with overviews and summaries of notable activity:

http://wiki.okfn.org/Research

This includes some longer research reports such as the following:

http://www.access-info.org/documents/Access_Docs/Advancing/Beyond_Access_7_January_2011_web.pdf
http://www.unlockingaid.info/

Can anyone think of any more? Daniel: are there German language
studies we could add, and/or reports produced for ePSIplatform?

I think we should also include innovative software development work
and other technical work that can be classified as research - although
perhaps this is more difficult to define.

J.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator