[okfn-help] Blogging re: OKF Meetups!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Nov 10 15:35:03 UTC 2011

Hey Kat!

Seems like OKF Meetup.com page is really shaping up!

http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/

Once we've done a bit of work to bootstrap meetups in obvious places,
perhaps we could blog on main OKF blog about this to encourage other
people to start meetups?

Also do you think it is worth pinging the local/regional lists to
explicitly let them know about this? E.g. okfn-be, okfn-bg, okfn-br,
okfn-ch, okfn-cz, okfn-de, okfn-fi, okfn-hu, okfn-it, okfn-md,
okfn-ro, okfn-uy, okfn-za. ;-)

Amazing work - really exciting to see all the meetups from around the
world listed in the same place!

All the best,

Jonathan

--