[okfn-help] Wiki privileges

Nils Toedtmann nils.toedtmann at okfn.org
Mon Nov 21 17:05:26 UTC 2011

Hi Sam,

it looks like your user account "Samleon" has already the highest
privileges on wiki.okfn.org ("Bureaucrat"). To give the same privilege
to Kat and Lucy,

 * Log into wiki.okfn.org
 * Find out their usernames on "Special Pages ==> User list"
 * Make them "Bureaucrat" on "Special Pages ==> User rights management"

Please do not hand out the Bureaucrat privilege to others - to fight
spam users, "administrator" level should suffice.

/nils.

See http://nils.toedtmann.net/ for contact details.